Today’s Daily news: livestream recording for Langrisser I & II, but also…
- The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics
- Crazy Zen Mini Golf
- Soccer, Tactics & Glory
Langrisser I & II
Here’s the recording of the latest livestream for Langrisser I & II, showcasing Langrisser I & II:
Langrisser I & II (Switch) comes out on March 10th in North America, March 13th in Europe, and March 20th in Oceania.
The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics
Here’s the latest trailer for The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics:
The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 4th in Europe and North America.
Crazy Zen Mini Golf
Onteca have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Crazy Zen Mini Golf, releasing on December 23rd in Europe and North America. It will cost 1.99€ / £1.59 / $1.99.
Here’s some details, and the list of key features:
Worried the thrill of a mini golf game may tip you over the edge? Try indie developers Onteca’s perfect putting game, Crazy Zen Mini-Golf, which combines mini-golf madness with the calm zen of lotus and cherry blossoms. Whether you’re playing individually or competing against friends, there’s endless fun to be had battling to beat the top score, as you aim to complete all the holes in as few strokes as possible.
Crazy Zen Mini-Golf takes you on a fast-paced adventure through a zany zen garden that’s strewn with statues of Buddha, frothing fountains and prickly pyramids and set against a backdrop of tantalising temples as you marvel at the sensational gameplay on offer.
Collect coins to boost your chances of beating your opponent and master the bouncing ball to jump to triumph! Select your swing strength, aim and shoot, taking the fastest route to the hole! Whizz your way around the colourful courses, wall-riding and mastering moving platforms whilst you swerve swinging pendulums and dive through dragons’ mouths!
As your skills skyrocket you’ll fly past the bouncing off the bumpers and boost pads as you go! Grab this mastery of mini-golf now to become the next putting pro!
- Three varied 9 hole courses with more to come
- Local multiplayer option for Switch
- Variety of exciting, challenging obstacles and teleportation holes
- Jumping ball and rainbow ball
- Beautiful background scenery
Crazy Zen Mini Golf (Switch) comes out on December 23rd in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Onteca PR
Soccer, Tactics & Glory
Toplitz Productions have announced a new game for the Nintendo Switch: Soccer, Tactics & Glory, releasing in February in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
In Soccer, Tactics & Glory, you build your team from the ground up, customize players’ looks, skills, and classes, and pit them against challenging opponents in riveting turn-based matches. The game also allows you to directly take control of players to capitalize on your opponent’s weaknesses and go head-to-head with friends online in friendship-testing tournaments.
Soccer, Tactics & Glory puts players in the shoes of a fledgling Football club — starting off in the amateur leagues and growing their skills to reach the premier league — as they build their team, train their players and pit them against formidable opponents. Players will have to use strategic planning as they make the big decisions in order to turn their team of rookies into champs. Unique turn-based gameplay makes Soccer, Tactics & Glory appealing to not only the most hardcore management game fans but newcomers to the genre as well.
- Turn-based matches: Unique turn-based on-the-pitch play system allows players to strategically place their team members in order to capitalize on weaker skills of the opponent
- Rich League-based Campaign: Start in the amateur leagues, play in cup matches, buy and train your players, improve your club and take them to the pro leagues
- Skills and Class Systems: With a variety of skills and classes that can be assigned to a player’s team members, Soccer, Tactics & Glory invites players to experiment according to their own playstyle as they build their club
- Ultimate Face Editor: Change and customize the face of any player on your roster
- Smooth Animations: Characters move elegantly and realistically during matches
- Online Matches: Players can join with friends online for a friendship-breaking playoff tournament as they fight to see who among them is the best tactician
Soccer, Tactics & Glory (Switch) comes out in February in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Toplitz Productions PR