On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince on Nintendo Switch (originally released on October 8th 2019 in Europe and North America, and October 10th 2019 in Japan).
Click here for more Software updates!
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince – Ver. ???
- Release date: December 20th 2019 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
- Added Local Wireless mode
- Updated boss fights
- Fixed issue where joining a game via Server Browser connected to an incorrect one
- Added Players Menu to online games where players can be kicked by the host
- Added a popup for swapping controllers and adding players
- Added a “Are you sure?” popup when returning to Main Menu from Game Over screen
- Added an option to invert jump button A/B in Control Options
- Added brightness to Visual options
- Updated skill tree
- Improved Dodge Roll and Blink functionality
- Fixed ledge grab getting cancelled when object stomping
- Fixed a bug where requesting character change locked the current character selection in Classic mode
- Fixes to puzzles, misbehaving objects, portals, ledgegrabs, cameras, enemies, art, animation, audio and skills
- Fixed input getting stuck when activating letter when none is available
- Fixed areas where players could get stuck or out of bounds
- Fixed player health regeneration while dead and fixed a respawn issue in Blueberry Forest
- Fixed an issue where player remained stuck at Host Game screen
- Fixed several GUI issues
- Fixed localization issues
- And many other small changes
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Frozenbyte
How to download updates for Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.