Today’s Daily news: opening video for Grisaia: Phantom Trigger 5.5, but also…
- Conan Chop Chop
- The Unexpected Quest
- Tinker Racers
- WWE 2K Battlegrounds
- Nintendo eShop – Festive Offers (Europe)
Grisaia: Phantom Trigger 5.5
Here’s the opening video for Grisaia: Phantom Trigger 5.5:
Grisaia: Phantom Trigger 5.5 (Switch – eShop) comes out on january 21st worldwide.
Conan Chop Chop
Funcom have confirmed that Conan Chop Chop has been delayed once more, this time to Early 2021. Developement is said to be nearing completion.
Here’s a few more details from the developers, along with a fresh batch of screenshots:
The rogue-lite party-game was originally scheduled to release in September 2019. Then it was Q1 2020. After that, it was Q2. Which, of course, in turn became “later this year”. But this time we mean it for real. After a series of brilliant ideas have been implemented and a new bunch of cute and deadly mobs and traps have found their way to Hyboria, the development is nearly complete. Conan Chop Chop will release in early 2021, bigger and better than originally intended.
Following a resurgence of cutesy online co-op games, the scope of Conan Chop Chop has increased. The hack ‘n’ slash, which supports both couch co-op and online co-op on PC, PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch, has been augmented with more random events, new traps, and vicious minibosses roaming the world of Conan the Cimmerian Barbarian. While the previous number of possible item combinations was a measly 14 trillion, it is now too high for the human brain to fathom, guaranteeing infinite replayability in a beautifully designed procedurally generated world.
Conan Chop Chop (Switch) comes out in Q1 2020 worldwide.
Source: Funcom PR
The Unexpected Quest
OverGamez have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: The Unexpected Quest, a fantasy adventure game developed by Rionix. It will be released on January 23rd in Europe and North America, and it will be available for digital pre-order from December 21st.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
In The Unexpected Quest, you take charge of the dwarven band. After an unfortunate shipwreck, our heroes will find themselves in a beautiful yet dangerous landscape facing an unknown menace. To restore order to this new world, they’ll have to battle, build structures, craft items, and help those in need. And, of course, hunt treasure!
The Unexpected Quest combines adventure with settlement building and management elements. You’ll have to take missions, build your little army, and explore the unknown and mysterious land.
- Explore. Strange creatures await you! Some of them will help you, others need your help. Some will take a liking to your head… or, rather, your fresh brains. You will visit quiet villages, snow-capped mountaintops, impenetrable forests, and foul-smelling swamps. But one thing will remain the same – adventure awaits you everywhere!
- Gather resources. Collect everything that isn’t bolted to the floor! Dwarves don’t mind work, but they won’t lift a finger on an empty stomach. You can’t build a working mill out of mud and sticks, so you’ll have to search for the appropriate materials. Keep food stocked and resources plentiful, and your world will expand!
- Build. Build bridges over turbulent rivers, build docks in the swamps, repair buildings, and build new ones! Mills will provide food, sawmills will provide building materials, forges will improve equipment – and you can always sell the surplus at the market. Many building styles and colors await you in the game.
- Fight. You can get much further with a kind word and a sword than with a kind word alone. Hire experienced soldiers, upgrade their armor and weapons, fight, and conquer. Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword has never been on the receiving end of a Claymore!
The Unexpected Quest (Switch – eShop) comes out on January 23rd in Europe and North America.
Source: OverGamez PR
QUByte Interactive have shared a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for Tinker Racers:
Tinker Racers is not about reaching the finishing line at all. In this Survival Racing Party Game, the challenge is to stay in sight on chaotic miniature tracks. You want to be leading the race to be the camera target. Especially because everyone that leaves the camera dies! Race with mini RC cars on tracks that your parents never allowed you to set at home.
- Beat frenetic angry bots to unlock new tracks. Continue the good work and you may be allowed to mess up with other rooms;
- Damage your car as minimum as possible to increase your score. Remember how careful you were with your toys (errhh… you were, right?);
- Team up to get even higher scores playing it multiplayer. Be it your parents, siblings or friends, join forces with them to prove that you have the best teamwork out there!
- Free For All – Don’t care about scores, but love to compete and troll your friends? Race Free For All matches against your mates in a truly sociable way!
- Single Race – For the more traditional racers, play Single Race mode with up to 4 local players in split screen.
Tinker Racers (Switch – eShop) comes out in Q1 2021 in Europe and North America.
Source: QUByte Interactive PR
WWE 2K Battlegrounds
Take-Two have announced that even more Superstars and Legends are coming to WWE 2K Battlegrounds. Here’s the latest set, releasing between December 23rd and January 20th:
Source: Take-Two (Twitter)
Nintendo eShop – Festive Offers (Europe)
Nintendo have announced that the usual holiday sale on the Nintendo eShop (the Festive Offers) will go live on December 17th (2PM GMT / 3PM CET). There will be over 900 games on sale in total!
Source: Nintendo (Twitter)
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!