On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Hades on Nintendo Switch (originally released on September 17th 2020 in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Hades – Ver. ???
- Release date: September 28th 2020 (North America) / September 29th 2020 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- fixes a rare issue causing save data not to load properly
- provides several other minor fixes and improvements
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Supergiant Games (Twitter)
How to download updates for Hades for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Hades, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.