Today’s Daily news: latest character profile for Oninaki, but also…
- Empire of Sin
- Motto! New Puzzmatsu-san ~Shinpin Sotsugyou Keikaku~
Here’s the latest character profile for Oninaki, introducing Gavod:
Oninaki (Switch) comes out on August 22nd worldwide.
Empire of Sin
Here’s the latest trailer for Empire of Sin along with some details and the list of key features:
Empire of Sin, the strategy game from Romero Games and Paradox Interactive, puts you at the heart of the ruthless criminal underworld of 1920s Prohibition-era Chicago. It’s up to you to hustle, charm and intimidate your way to the top of the pile and do whatever it takes to stay there. This character-driven game puts players smack dab in the glitz and glamor of roaring 20s all while having them work behind the scenes in the gritty underbelly of organized crime.
- Build A Crime Empire: Raise your criminal empire from the ground up by establishing rackets in your neighborhood (be it speakeasies, breweries, brothels, union skimming, protection rackets, or casinos) and recruiting a team of loyal mobsters to make your mark on the streets. Once you make a name for yourself, expand your influence by taking over rival territory and adding more ventures to your repertoire.
- Explore a Living, Breathing City: Take to the streets of vibrant 1920s Chicago and its distinct neighborhoods, such as Little Italy or West Loop, with real historical landmarks and events. Interact with a full cast of over 60 living, breathing characters with backgrounds that inform how they react to what you or other characters do. Each recruitable character has traits and relationships that significantly affect gameplay and vice versa. Schmooze, coerce, seduce, threaten, or kill them to get your way.
- Defend and Expand Territory: If it comes to blows, hypothetically of course, and your posse needs to send a message, face off in brutal turn-based combat. Recruit your goons strategically to build a strong chemistry within your crew to maximize combat damage and help secure your hold on the city.
- Wield Your Influence: Make and break alliances, bribe cops, and trade on the black market to gain an edge and expand the influence of your crime family. But always keep your enemies close and ensure you have a mole on the inside and eyes everywhere.
- Dominate the Neighborhood: Whether you make it to the top with violence, business smarts, or city-wide notoriety, there are a number of ways to become King or Queen of Chicago. With various starting conditions and constantly changing crew dynamics, no two playthroughs will ever be the same.
Empire of Sin (Switch) comes out this Spring in Europe and North America.
Source: Paradox Interactive PR
Motto! New Puzzmatsu-san ~Shinpin Sotsugyou Keikaku~
D3 Publisher have announced a new game for the Nintendo Switch: Motto! New Puzzmatsu-san ~Shinpin Sotsugyou Keikaku~ , a Match 3 Puzzle Game inspired by the Osomatsu-san series. It will be released on December 5th in Japan, and will be available in several editions:
- Regular (retail): 5 800 Yen (+ taxes)
- Regular (digital): 5 800 Yen
- Limited Edition: 9 800 Yen (+ taxes)
Here’s some pictures for the game:
Motto! New Puzzmatsu-san ~Shinpin Sotsugyou Keikaku~ (Switch) comes out on December 5th in Japan. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!