Today’s Daily news: latest trailer for Fallen Legion: Revenants, but also…
- No Straight Roads
- PGA Tour 2K21
- Peaky Blinders: Mastermind
- Helheim Hassle
Fallen Legion: Revenants
Here’s the latest trailer and a couple of screenshots for Fallen Legion: Revenants:
To what lengths will the young aristocrat Lucien go to undermine the tyrannical reign of Ivor at Welkin Castle? Execute a plot of mystery and deceit in Fallen Legion Revenants, coming in 2021. The lives of many are at stake! Lucien will stop at nothing to take down the mad tyrant Ivor…even if his choices will alter the fates of everyone around him. Harness cunning and guile in Fallen Legion Revenants, and manipulate the events within Welkin Castle to your favor!
Fallen Legion: Revenants (Switch) comes out in 2021 in Europe and North America.
Source: NIS America PR
No Straight Roads
Here’s the latest trailer for No Straight Roads, showcasing the Nintendo Switch version of the game (with 60fps gameplay, and exclusive features such as the 3-player Assist Mode):
No Straight Roads (Switch) comes out on August 25th in Europe and North America, and August 27th in Japan.
PGA Tour 2K21
Here’s the latest trailer for PGA Tour 2K21:
PGA Tour 2K21 (Switch) comes out on the Nintendo eShop on August 21st, and at retail at a later date.
Peaky Blinders: Mastermind
Here’s a Behind the Scenes video for Peaky Blinders: Mastermind:
Take a look behind the scenes at the new puzzle-adventure game #PeakyBlinders: Mastermind. Featuring the gruff vocal talents of Paul Anderson aka Arthur Shelby, and interviews with the shows creator and writer Steven Knight and insights from the team at FuturLab.
Peaky Blinders: Mastermind (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 20th in Europe and North America.
It has been announced that Warface is to get a new PvE Raid called Hydra sometime in September, as part of a free update.
Here’s a trailer for Hydra, along with some details and a list of new gameplay mechanics:
After saving the colonists on Mars, the “Vega-5” squad and Agent Noda have been captured by Blackwood and are being held aboard “Hydra”, a mobile naval base. To save them, a special Warface unit – “Sigma-3” – has been deployed. The squad has reached the Blackwood base successfully but has been discovered and must defend their position.
- Unlike earlier raids, “Hydra” requires a smaller team of three players. This makes multiple playthroughs more diverse and interesting, as players have to compose new squad combinations from available characters to find the most effective way to fight back the enemy.
- Unique location. “Hydra” features a new specially developed setting with unique assets in neutral colors that increase the readability of opponents on the map.
- The new operation also brings the unique “Hydra” weapon collectionto the game. With powerful weapons available for every character class, players can find a themed look for every occasion. The “Hydra” weapons can be acquired through extraordinary successes in the new raid.
- The players must hunker down and defend a special terminal located at the center of the map, and repel 20 waves of Blackwood soldiers, cyborgs, and mini-bosses. For the final wave, the squad will face off against a powerful new boss.
- “Hydra” features an all-new reward structure, unique to this PvE Raid. The rewards for victory increase with the number of enemy waves defeated.
Source: MY.GAMES PR
Here’s the launch trailer for Helheim Hassle, now available in Europe and North America: