Today’s Daily news: Before I Forget announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Retro Machina
- Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown
Before I Forget
3-Fold Games have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Before I Forget, an exploration game about dementia. It will be released on April 29th in Europe and North America for 7.99€ / £6.99 / $7.99, with digital pre-order set to kick off later today.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Developed with support from medical professionals at Gaming the Mind, Before I Forget is a short exploration game about dementia, where players are invited to experience the world through the eyes of Sunita – a brilliant woman with early onset Alzheimer’s. In this BAFTA-nominated experience, players interact with objects to uncover the mystery of Sunita’s past, navigate her unravelling world, and piece together the remnants of a life well lived.
A woman is in her house, alone. Her mind holds a mystery… Wandering from room to room, players discover mysterious objects, each holding a fleeting, fragmented memory. Examine faded postcards, scribbled notes, photographs, and more to uncover Sunita’s past, reveal her life-story, understand her present.
- Short & Bittersweet. A lovingly-crafted narrative experience, designed to be played in one sitting & with an average playtime of 1 hour.
- Beyond Entertainment. Explore the impact of dementia in a powerful BAFTA-nominated first person experience, built in collaboration with medical experts.
- Story-Rich. Sunita’s house is a treasure trove of faded memories, taking players on a profound emotional journey through a unique human life.
- Vocal Talent. A vivid cast of voice actors brings Sunita and her memories to life, including Anjali Kunapaneni and Bushra Laskar.
- Original Soundtrack. Emotive piano melodies guide you through Sunita’s internal and external worlds, with an all-original score from composer Dave Tucker.
Before I Forget (Switch – eShop) comes out on April 29th in Europe and North America.
Source: 3-Fold Games PR
Super.com have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Retro Machina, a retro futuristic action-puzzler developed by Orbit Studio. It will be released on May 12th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
In Retro Machina, players find themselves in the metal-shoes of a tiny robot as he explores a world that has long been devoid of humanity. He must search for a way to repair himself and find answers to the great mystery: Who built this place and why?. Players will need to help the plucky protagonist return to Endeavor City to get to the bottom of things as he takes control of his mechanical kin and hacks his way through five beautiful and unique biomes, solving puzzles, evading traps, and avoiding injury — or worse.
- Missing: Humanity — Endeavor City is dutifully maintained by a fleet of dedicated robot workers, keeping things in tip-top shape for their human masters… only, there haven’t been any humans seen in a really, really long time. It’s up to you to get to the bottom of this enigma and unravel the mystery!
- Can’t Someone Else Do It? — Use your hacking abilities to manipulate and control your foes, changing them into helpful allies or turning them against each other! Some puzzles simply can’t be solved on your own, and there’s no shame in asking for — or simply demanding — help from electronic pals better equipped for the situation.
- The Future is Bleak and Beautiful — Explore five hand-drawn and entirely unique biomes, including the abandoned Nucleonics Labs, the run-down Atomic City, the wet-n-wild (really, really wet now) Marine Nation, and the intimidating and mysterious Serendipity Mountain.
- Inspired by the Greats — The world of Retro Machina is exactly what it says on the tin, taking inspiration from science-fiction greats like Arthur C. Clarke, Isaac Asimov, and the legendary futurist concept artist Jacque Fresco.
Retro Machina (Switch – eShop) comes out on May 12th in Europe and North America.
Source: Super.com PR
Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown
Nacon have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown, developed by Klyotonn. More details about the game will be revealed sometime this July.
No release date yet, but here’s a trailer:
Dream cars, customisation, avatars, competition, open world, casino and style, Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown will remain faithful to the franchise while adding a wide range of new touches!
The brand new Test Drive Unlimited keeps the DNA from the first games, and revamps it for the modern era. You have the freedom to progress however you like, the classic open championship concept returns too. Live your best life. Race, cruise, and hang out with your friends until the sun goes down and even after!
Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown (Switch) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Nacon PR
The latest Devblog post for Foreclosed is now live: click here to check it out,k and learn more about firepower!
Foreclosed (Switch) does not have a release date yet, but is slated for a Summer release in Europe and North America.
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!