On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Binarystar Infinity on Nintendo Switch (originally released on February 4th 2021 in Europe, North America, and Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Binarystar Infinity – Ver. 220.127.116.11
- Release date: April 21st 2021 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Added new “Shake FX” option to activate or deactivate screen shakes & flash effects in game
- Reduced screen shakes amount and duration when new “Shake FX” option is activated(edited)
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Forever Entertainment (Twitter)
How to download updates for Binarystar Infinity for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Binarystar Infinity, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.