The San Diego Comic-Con will take place from July 21st to July 24th in San Francisco, and like every year, Capcom will attend the event. Yesterday, they posted a message on Capcom Unity, in order to detail their plans: playable games, signing sessions, panels, and more.
First, here’s the list of playable games on Nintendo’s platforms:
- Monster Hunter Generations (Nintendo 3DS, already available)
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice (Nintendo 3DS, coming out in September in Europe and North America)
As for the signing sessions, the following have been announced:
Ace Attorney (with Motohide Eshiro-san -Producer- and Takeshi Yamazaki -Director-)
- Thursday, July 21st, 10:00AM to 11:00AM
- Friday, July 22nd, 10:00AM to 11:00AM
Monster Hunter Generations (Shintaro Kojima -Producer- and Yasunori Ichinose -Director-)
- Thursday, July 21st, 1:00PM to 2:00PM
- Friday, July 22nd, 12:30PM to 1:30PM
- Saturday, July 23rd, 11:00AM to 12:00 PM
Finally, here’s the various panels scheduled:
World of Capcom Panel (Thursday, July 21st, 5PM to 6 PM, Room 7AB)
Calling all Capcom fans! This panel is packed with Capcom team members to present the company’s latest and greatest video games. Capcom has been knocking out fan favorites and timeless classics for over three decades, and this panel is the place for fans of all ages to check out the new games they can look forward to.
Monster Hunter Panel (Saturday, July 23rd, 3PM to 4PM, Room 25ABC)
Capcom development team members share brand new behind-the-scenes info and insights from the recently released Monster Hunter Generations for Nintendo 3DS. The panel will include exclusive new footage and announcements, as well as some special surprises!
You can find details about what kind of goodies will be on sale at the San Diego Comic-Con over at Capcom Unity.