On this page, you will find everything there is to know about Software updates for 1-2-Switch on Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 3rd, 2017).
How to download Software updates for 1-2-Switch on the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for 1-2-Switch on the Nintendo Switch manually, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title.
Click here for more Software updates!
1-2-Switch – Ver. 1.1
- Release date: November 5th (North America) / November 6th (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
Video capture compatibility added. Hold the Capture Button to capture up to 30 seconds of the previous footage.
- The system must be updated to Ver 4.0.0 or higher to use this feature.
- Additional notes: as mentioned above, you need Firmware Ver. 4.0.0 or more higher on your Nintendo Switch in order to capture video footage. Make sure to check out this post for the complete list of games currently compatible with that feature.
- Source: Nintendo