Aksys Games is a publisher based in the United States, which means that when they do contest and/or giveaway, fans from Europe/Australia (or other countries in the world) generally cannot enter. But this time around, things are different: the latest art contest from Aksys Games is only for European and Australian fans!
All you have to do to enter is draw a picture of one/some/all of the characters from Zero Time Dilemma in a famous/notorious/should-be-famous location from your country, or in what would considered its traditional clothes. You then have to tweet your entry to @aksysgames, with the #ZeroEscapeArt hashtag. Don’t worry if you’re not really skilled: entries are also based on humor, and imagination.
Wondering what you can win? Here’s the list:
- a Zero Time Dilemma postcard signed by Kotaro Uchikoshi himself
- a 999 pre-order watch
- a Virtue Last Reward pre-order watch
Here’s the rules:
- you must be a resident of the European Union or Australia, and you will be asked for proof of residence;
- all entries must be PEGI 12/PG. No graphic violence/sex/etc;
- only one entry per person;
- the drawing must only include characters from Zero Time Dilemma, and not any from the previous two entries;
- you have to tweet your entry to @aksysgames, with the #ZeroEscapeArt hashtag (if you forget it, your entry will be ignored, so be careful!);
- the contest run from May 3rd to May 17th (PST).
One last thing, your entry will be posted on Twitter and the official Aksys Gamew website, but will not be used for official promotion or marketing.
Zero Time Dilemma (3DS) comes out on June 28th in Europe and North America, and June 30th in Japan.
Source: Aksys Games