On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Yaga on Nintendo Switch (originally released on November 12th, 2019 in Europe and North America)
Click here for more Software updates!
Yaga – Ver. 1.1
- Release date: ??? (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
- Two new game modes added: Story Mode for an easier, story tale experience, and Hardcore Mode for a tougher experience that features permanent death.
- Ivan can now run, allowing for faster movement.
- Ivan’ XP grows much faster while Bad Luck is high.
- Bad Luck only strikes when a weapon breaks.
- After Bad Luck strikes, Ivan gets a period of Good Luck.
- Ivan can reduce Bad Luck using magic items.
- Witches can now remove Ivan’s Bad Luck, for a price.
- We made each of Ivan’s Tools more useful with the addition of new abilities and perks.
- Enemies are smarter and some have been given new abilities.
- Balances made to combat difficulty for a fairer challenge.
- We added a Weapons Durability system where weapons break after repeated use.
- Weapons can now be Repaired.
- Runes can now be learned and applied to weapons while Crafting.
- New Crafting Upgrades are now available.
- New Enhancements are now available.
- New Talismans are now available.
- New Magic Items are now available.
- New Perks are now available.
- Improved Anvil Upgrade UI shows progression and costs.
- Improved Crafting UI.
- A large Minimap option is now available.
- Updates made to the Swamp artworks.
- Ivan can now find and a way to fast travel.
- You can now skip the tutorial after seeing it once.
- We added breadcrumbs to the roads to help exploration.
- Added Romanian language.
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Versus Evil
How to download updates for Yaga for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Yaga, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.