Later today (in North America) / Tomorrow (in Europe and Japan), WorldNeverland – Elnea Kingdom will get a second Software update: Ver. 1.1.0. The main new feature is the option that allows you to transfer your save data from the mobile version of the game to the Nintendo Switch version, in order to keep playing with the same character.
In order to use this feature, you need two things:
- an internet connection (the game itself may be playable offline, but you will have to connect to the internet to do the transfer first!)
- you need to set up an account + password on the smartphone version of the game, and then upload the data to the server prior to doing the transfer on your Nintendo Switch
- WorldNeverland – Elnea Kingdom on Nintendo Switch updated to Ver. 1.1.0
Here’s all that’s transferred:
Here’s what’s not transferred:
- elements recently added to the smartphone version and not yet available on Nintendo Switch (you will have to wait for them to be added via an update);
- items not available on Nintendo Switch (materials gathered at events, items from the Battle Arena like Gryph’s Divine Bolt or Arena Ticket, Tailor Coupon, Muscle Hall Lottery Ticket, Amber, Lunaorb, and Gems), and other items;
- Character slots
- generated passwords
Some additional notes about the transfer:
- some items will be exchanged for items with similar effects or values
- there’s a limit to the number of transferred items you can have (that limit is 999). That limit applies to Holy Bell, Bell of Fertility, Time Charge, Resin Pieces, Unusual Ivy, and other materials as well as charms obtainable in dungeons
Another thing to keep in mind is that the data transfer is one way-only: there’s no transferring back to the smartphone version.
Check out this post for all you need to know about the Software updates for WorldNeverland – Elnea Kingdom on Nintendo Switch!