Nintendo seems to have cancelled/re-scheduled this maintenance. We’ll update this post if/when we get more information.
Earlier today, Nintendo announced yet another maintenance period for the Wii U and the Nintendo 3DS. This time around, it’s a global maintenance, impacting online services for both consoles, not just specific games. It will take place on Monday/Tuesday, June 15/16th.
Here’s the list of services impacted:
– Wii U: online play and leaderboards
– Nintendo 3DS: online play and leaderboards
The maintenance will take place on:
– Europe: Tuesday, June 16th (12AM to 2AM)
– UK: Monday, June 15th (11PM) to Tuesday, June 16th (1AM)
– North America (East): Monday, June 15th (6PM to 8PM)
– North America (West): Monday, June 15th (3PM to 5PM)
– Japan: Tuesday, June 16th (7AM to 9AM)
Also, don’t forget the Nintendo eShop maintenance on June 1st!