Today, Poisoft shared some more details about the first Software update for Vroom in the night sky, their first game on the Nintendo Switch. It will bring the game to Ver. 1.1.0, and will be released tomorrow (April 5th):
- Europe: 5PM
- UK: 4PM
- North America (EST): 11AM
- North America (PST): 8AM
- Japan: 12AM (April 6th)
The North American version of the game will launch at the same time as the update.
Here’s the patchnotes for the update:
- adds a Driving School. This allows you to learn how to control your magical bike. There’s 10 missions, and you can get some stardust when clearing them (though only the first time around). You could use it to buy your very first Magical Bike.
Magical Bike Prices Adjustements
- lowers prices of the Magical Bikes. If you already bought one, the shop will give your money back.
- Magical Racer 50: from 200000 to 100000
- Magical Tank 50V: from 200000 to 100000
- Magical offroad X125: 300000 to 150000
- Best Record: the game will now save your Best Record.
- you can now access the Operation manual from the Title Screen.
Magical Bike’s engine and sound
- fuel control program changed
- sound volume of the exhaust pipe sound effects adjusted
- adjusts L stick sensivity when pressing X for a rotation jump;
- fixes an issue where the bike wheels would not rotate;
- dialogues: new English script
- in the shop, “buyed” is replaced by “sold out”
- fixes various mispelling
- fixes an issue with collision detection on the “Night Sky of the Resort Mood” stage, that would cause player to fall under the ground.
Finally, here’s a trailer introducing the game and some of the changes/additions from Ver. 1.1.0 (along with some screenshots):
Vroom in the night sky (Switch – eShop) will be released on April 5th in North America. The Upcoming Releases page has been updated!
Source: Famitsu / Poisoft