Vroom in the night sky: Software updates (latest update: Ver. 1.1.0)
In this post, you will find everything there is to know about the Software updates for Vroom in the night sky on the Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 3rd 2017 in Japan, March 9th 2017, and April 5th in North America).
How to download updates for Vroom in the night sky for the Nintendo Switch?
To download updates for the game, you have two options:
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply launch the game: the version number is displayed just below the Title Screen. It should read Ver. 1.1.0.
Vroom in the night sky – Ver. 1.1.0
- Release date: April 5th (Europe) / April 6th (Japan)
- File size: ??? MB
- Patch notes:
- adds a Driving School. This allows you to learn how to control your magical bike. There’s 10 missions, and you can get some stardust when clearing them (though only the first time around). You could use it to buy your very first Magical Bike.
Magical Bike Prices Adjustements
- lowers prices of the Magical Bikes. If you already bought one, the shop will give your money back.
- Magical Racer 50: from 200000 to 100000
- Magical Tank 50V: from 200000 to 100000
- Magical offroad X125: 300000 to 150000
- Best Record: the game will now save your Best Record.
- you can now access the Operation manual from the Title Screen.
Magical Bike’s engine and sound
- fuel control program changed
- sound volume of the exhaust pipe sound effects adjusted
- adjusts L stick sensivity when pressing X for a rotation jump;
- fixes an issue where the bike wheels would not rotate;
- dialogues: new English script
- in the shop, “buyed” is replaced by “sold out”
- fixes various mispelling
- fixes an issue with collision detection on the “Night Sky of the Resort Mood” stage, that would cause player to fall under the ground.
- Notes: the North America version of the game launches with Ver. 1.1.0.
- Official website: Poisoft
Click here for more Software updates!