On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Treasure Stack on Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 1st 2019 in Europe, and North America)!
How to download updates for Treasure Stack for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Treasure Stack, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Treasure Stack – Ver. 1.0.2
- Release date: ??? 2019 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes avaialable yet.
- List of changes:
– adds the ability to earn unlocks while playing in Local Party mode, but also in Casual and Ranked online matcjes
– adds adjustable demon rune (junk) spawn rates
– adds the ability to start at faster drop speeds
– adds an easy to find personal best stat
- Additional notes: release date TBA
- Source: Pixelakes (Twitter)