On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Stranded Sails – Explorers of the Cursed Islands on Nintendo Switch (originally released on October 17th 2019 in Europe and North America).
Click here for more Software updates!
Stranded Sails – Explorers of the Cursed Islands – Ver. ???
- Release date: October 25th 2019 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
- Added a buff that removes the energy cost of walking and reduces the energy cost of sprinting while it is active. This buff is only active during the day and ends at night.
- Increased sprint speed.
- Manual save game bug fix where it caused items to disappear and corrupt save data. If you have found this issue you will unfortunately have to start the game from the beginning with this new patch.
- Rebalanced energy cost of many actions to compensate for the now “free” walking (with buff). There’s been an increase of energy cost for rowing on low to medium waves (make sure you brings lots of food!)
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Merge Games (Twitter)
How to download updates for Stranded Sails – Explorers of the Cursed Islands for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Stranded Sails – Explorers of the Cursed Islands, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.