On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Snake vs Snake on Nintendo Switch (originally released on September 26th 2018 in Europe and North America.
How to download updates for Snake vs Snake for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Snake vs Snake, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Snake vs Snake – Ver. ???
- Release date: February 8th 2019 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- enables 6 players to battle it out on a single screen
- adds more options to customize the experience (setting the speed of the snakes, winning conditions, etc.)
- massive update for graphics
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: CasualGames.nu PR