On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for YouTube on Nintendo Switch (originally released on November 8th 2018 in Europe and North America, and November 9th 2018 in Japan).
How to download updates for YouTube for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for YouTube, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
YouTube – Ver. 8d5962b8
- Release date: February 7th 2019 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- Additional notes: unfortunately, no official patch notes are available, so we don’t know what was added/changed/fixed with this update (other than the usual bug fixes and stability improvements)
- Source: YouTube (Nintendo Switch)