In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut on Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 22nd 2018 in Europe and North America).
How to download updates for Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut – Ver. ???
- Release date: May 12th 2018 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
- Fixe unlockable DLCs (movies and characters)
- Fixed missing scene decorations (grass, flowers, papers, etc…)
- Fixed missing special victim characters in DLC movies
- Fixed Hellcamp movie DLC
- Fixed some cutscene traps
- Improved pause menu options for tactil screen
- Improved graphic quality (lighting and other fx)
- Improved menu navigations for gamepad
- Add delay for restart scene input
- Minor bugfixes related with controls
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Digerati (Nintendo Switch News)