Update: the Shu Uemura x Super Mario Bros. cosmetics line is now available on the Shu Uemura online store (United States). Click here to check out what they have available (some items are already out of stock)!
Earlier today, we shared with you pictures of the various Nintendo x Lesportsbag bags and pouches, launching tomorrow (July 19th) in Japan, and later this year. But this is not the first collaboration with a famous brand, and certainly not the last one. In fact, a new one was announced today: this time, it’s with Shu Uemura (the famous Japanese make-up artist), and more precisely her cosmetics line!
After shoes, t-shirts, and bags, it’s time for some Super Mario Bros.-branded… cosmetics. It looks like Nintendo is really serious about their IP expansion plans, in order to have as many people come into contact with the various IPs (Mario, Zelda, etc.). The company’s approach is getting closer and closer to The Pokémon Company’s, in that regard!
For the Shu Uemura x Super Mario Bros. cosmetics line, we have the following (release dates are only for Japan):
November 1st – Lipstick / Eyes and make-up / Makeup base / Foundation / Cleansing
- Rouge Unlimited Sashain (3 200 Yen)
- Tint in Balm (3 400 Yen)
- Rouge Unlimited Supreme Mat (3 200 Yen)
- Dipsy Hydrity Lip Balm (2 000 Yen)
- Peach’S Eye & Cheek Palette (7 800 Yen)
- Stage Performer Block: Booster (4 500 Yen)
- Blanc Chromer Peach’S Cushion Foundation Compact Case (1 300 Yen)
- Ultim 8 ∞ Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil (11 500 Yen for 450ml, 4 400 Yen for 150ml)
November 15th – Eyeliner / Eyebrows / Cheeks / Refresh / Accessories
- Drawing pencil (2 400 Yen)
- Dual Stampme Eyeliner (3 000 Yen)
- Brow: Comb (3 000 Yen)
- Peach’S Custom Palette VIII (2 400 Yen)
- Fresh cushion brush (4 300 Yen)
- Shu Uemura Perfector Mist (2 500 Yen)
- Invincible Superstar Premium Curler (2 000 Yen)
- Peach’S Favorite Premium Brush Set (6 500 Yen)
- Dive in Adventure Makeup Box (28 000 Yen)
Here’s some pictures for this Shu Uemura x Super Mario Bros. cosmetics line: