On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Shantae and the Seven Sirens on Nintendo Switch (originally released on May 28th 2020 in North America, June 4th 2020 in Europe, and October 29th 2020 in Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Shantae and the Seven Sirens – Ver. ???
- Release date: TBA
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- adds additional language options (list of languages available: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish – Spain, Arabic, Dutch, Japanese, Russian, Turkish, Portuguese, Portuguese – Brazil, Spanish – Latin America, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese)
- provides various bug fixes
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: WayForward (Twitter)
How to download updates for Shantae and the Seven Sirens for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Shantae and the Seven Sirens, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.