Today’s Pokémon news: preview for the next episode of the Pokémon Sun and Moon anime series, but also…
- Pokémon GO
- Pokémon Sword and Shield
- Shiny Solgaleo and Lunala (Pokémon Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon)
- Pokémon Ga-Olé
Pokémon Sun and Moon (anime)
Here’s the preview for the next episode of the Pokémon Sun and Moon anime series, airing this Sunday in Japan:
Niantic have announced that Pokémon from the Unova region will start appearing in Pokémon GO later today (early tomorrow in Japan). Here’s all there is to know about the start of this new generation:
- Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Pidove, Blitzle, and more Pokémon originally discovered in the Unova region will be appearing in the wild.
- Spark has been hard at work walking and incubating Eggs for his
research and has found that the following Pokémon have started hatching
- 2 km Eggs: Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Pidove
- 5 km Eggs: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Blitzle, Drilbur, Foongus
- 10 km Eggs: Ferroseed, Klink, Litwick, Golett, Deino
- After tackling dozens of raids head on, Candela has discovered that Lillipup, Patrat, and Klink will be available to challenge in raids! Please note, Trainers, that Klink hasn’t been reported appearing in the wild outside raids.
- Following some travel and meticulous research, Blanche reports that
there are some Pokémon that only seem to be appearing in the wild in
certain parts of the world! Join us in welcoming them!
- Asia-Pacific: Pansage, the Grass Monkey Pokémon
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: Pansear, the High Temp Pokémon
- The Americas and Greenland: Panpour, the Spray Pokémon
- Western hemisphere: Heatmor, the Anteater Pokémon
- Eastern hemisphere: Durant, the Iron Ant Pokémon
- If you’re lucky, you may encounter Shiny Patrat and Shiny Lillipup!
- Introducing the Unova Stone! This black-and-white Evolutionary item will allow certain Pokémon to evolve. Try using it on a Pokémon like Lampent, and see what happens! This item can be obtained from Research Breakthroughs.
Finally, here’s a trailer for the Unova Pokémon in Pokémon GO:
Pokémon Sword and Shield
Next month, fans who check out the FirstLook Festival in Utrecht (Netherlands) will be able to try out the demo for Pokémon Sword and Shield. Of course, it’s the same demo that has already been playable at various events around the world, nothing really new sadly. The FirstLook Festival takes place from October 5th to October 6th.
Pokémon Sword and Shield (Switch) comes out on November 15th worldwide.
Shiny Solgaleo and Lunala (Pokémon Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon)
The FirstLook Festival (October 5th and October 6th in Utrecht, Netherlands) will have another goodie for Pokémon fans: a Pokémon distribution (via Serial Code), allowing them to get Shiny Solgaleo and/or Shiny Lunala for Pokémon Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and/or Ultra Moon:
- Sun, Ultra Sun: Shiny Lunala (Level 60, with Moongeist Beam, Psyshock, Moonblast, and Moonlight)
- Moon, Ultra Moon: Shiny Solgaleo (Level 60, with Sunsteel Strike, Zen Headbutt, Noble Roar, and Morning Sun)
Here’s the latest promo video for the Pokémon Ga-Olé game on Arcade: