Today’s Pokémon news: some additional details about Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, but also…
- Pokkén Tournament DX
- Pokémon GO
- Pokémon Sun and Moon – Battle Competition
- Pokémon Sun and Moon – Anime
- Pokémon merchandise
Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
Thanks to product listing for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon figures from Takara Tomy, we have some additional tidbits about the game, and more precisely Necrozma:
- Dusk Mane Necrozma is Psyhic/Steel, like Solgaleo. Its weight is 460kg, and its height is 3.8m;
- Dawn Wings Necrozma: Psyhic/Ghost, like Lunala. Its weight is 350kg, and its height is 4m.
Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon (3DS) comes out on November 17th worldwide.
Pokkén Tournament DX
Here’s not one, but two launch trailers for Pokkén Tournament DX:
And here’s a video clip:
— Nintendo UK (@NintendoUK) September 22, 2017
Finally, the latest mini-trailer, which introduces Dark Mewtwo:
Pokkén Tournament DX (Switch) is now available worldwide!
This week, iOS 11 was pushed to Apple devices around the world, and has brought a few compatibility issues. That’s the case of Miitomo, but also Pokémon GO, and more precisely the Pokémon GO Plus accessory. Users who have upgraded are reporting that the accessory do not register a button press until after the LED indicator has flashed three times.
The good news is, the developers are already working on fix, which should hopefully be released soon.
Pokémon Sun and Moon – Battle Competition
Today, battles for the latest Battle Competition for Pokémon Sun and Moon went live. It’s called the Mega Melee and here’s everything you need to know about it:
- Format: Single Battles, 1 Pokémon per battle;
- Pokémon restrictions: only Pokémon that can Mega Evolve, no Duplicate Pokémon allowed;
- Pokémon banned: Mythical and Legendary (even those that can Mega Evolve)
- Item restrictions: none;
- Level: 1 to 100, but level capped to 50 during battles;
- Registration: September 14th to September 21st. Participant limit: TBC
- Battles: September 22nd to September 24th, with a limit of 15 battles/player and /day;
- Results: announced sometime in October;
- Participation gift (must complete at least 1 battle): 50BP.
You can check out more details about the Battle Competition over at the Pokémon Global Link.
Source: Pokémon Global Link
Pokémon Sun and Moon – Anime
Here’s the preview for the next episode of the Pokémon Sun and Moon Anime series, airing on October 5th in Japan:
Here’s some pictures for the Rotom Pokédex DX Takara Tomy is releasing alongside Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon on November 17th in Japan: