Today’s Pokémon news: various tidbits for Pokémon GO, but also…
- Pokémon Duel
- Pokémon Shuffle
- Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
- Pokémon Sun and Moon – Anime
- Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?!
Yesterday, another Safari Zone event for Pokémon GO was announced. This one will take place from November 1st to November 5th, in Tainan (Taiwan), at the Tainan Metropolitan Park and the Chimei Museum. During this event, players will be able to find Pokémon usually not found in that region, such as Relicanth, a Shiny Pinsir, Unown letters ( , A, I, N, Z, O, and E), and more. It’s a free event!
Speaking of Pokémon GO, the following are now available in-game:
- Spinda Form #1
- Shiny Krabby (available upon completing certain water-themed Field Research tasks, may end up as regular Krabby)
- Shiny Kingler
But that’s not all: you now have until October 8th to try and get Farfetch’d, Kangaskhan, Mr. mime and Tauros from 7km eggs!
Finally, some new boxes are available for purchase from the in-game store:
- Special Box (480 Coins): Incubator x2, Lucky Egg x2, Premium Raid Pass x2, Lure Module x1
- Great Box (780 Coins): Super Incubator x3, Premium Raid Pass x6, Star Piece x3, Lure Module x2
- Ultra Box (1480 Coins) Incense x8, Super Incubator x10, Premium Raid Pass x10, Star Piece x8
Yesterday, the latest Software update for Pokémon Duel went live. Alongside the many game balance fixes, it also added the following:
- UX Figures = Mega Gardevoir, Mega Banette, Giratina Origin Forme
- EX Figures = Marshadow, Drifblim, Banette
- R Figures = Elgyem, Beheyeem, Sigilyph
- UC Figures = Drifloon
- several new plates
Finally, you can get a free booster eery day, as well as a Shiny Gyarados figure.
As usual, you can find more details about the various Software updates for Pokémon Duel on this page!
Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Let’s Go, Eevee!
Last week, Nintendo launched the Pokémon: Let’s Go, Road Trip! tour, a special event allowing fans all over the United States to get a chance to try out Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Let’s Go, Eevee! ahead of its launch, in November. There tour has Pikachu and Eevee-themed trucks, and offers photo opportunities, special giveaways, and of course the demos of the games themselves (played using the Poké Ball Plus accessory).
But that’s not all: at each stop, there’s an exclusive Pokémon Snapchat filter to use, only accessible at the location of the tour. Finally, Pikachu and Eevee also spawn more frequently in Pokémon near the event areas!
The Pokémon: Let’s Go, Road Trip! will stop at 7 countries around the United States, and will culminate with a midnight launch event at Nintendo NY on November 15th. The tour will stop at Topeka, Kansas, which was the site of the launch event for Pokémno Red Version and Pokémon Blue Version!
Here’s the dates and place for the tour:
- San Francisco, California – Oct. 6, 9AM to 6PM
- Seattle, Washington – Oct. 13, 9AM to 6PM
- Dallas, Texas – Oct. 20, 9AM to 6PM
- Topeka, Kansas – Oct. 27, 9AM to 6PM
- Chicago, Illinois – Nov. 3, 9AM to 6PM
- Boston, Massachusetts – Nov. 10, 9AM to 6PM
- New York, New York – Nov. 15
Source: Nintendo PR
Today, the latest set of content for Pokémon Shuffle went live:
- Ultra Challenge = Ho-Oh (Shiny)
- Great Challenge = Raichu (Alolan), Armaldo, Shaymin Sky Forme, Mudsdale, Oranguru
- Daily Pokémon = Oricorio P’au Style, Alolan Grimer, Dewpider, Alolan Sandshrew, Brionne
- One Chance Per Day = Tornadus
- Special stage = Tyranitar (Shiny)
- Escalation Battle = Diancie
Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
Here’s the promo video for the Zeraora distribution for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, which goes live this month in Europe and North America:
Also, did you take part in the World Championships Friendly Online Competition for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon? If yes, you can now claim your entry prize: 50 Battle Points! To get your Serial Code, log in to the Pokémon Global Link and then click on this link. Once you have your code, head over to the Mystery Gift menu and enter it by selecting Receive Gift > Get with Code/Password before October 31st.
As usual, you can find the list of Pokémon distributions and Serial Codes for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon on this page!
Source: Pokémon Global Link
Pokémon Sun and Moon – Anime
Here’s a TV Ad for the Pokémon Sun and Moon anime series, about the new timeslot (every Sunday at 6PM JST):
Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?!
Here’s the preview for the next episode of Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?!, airing this Sunday in Japan: