On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Flipping Death on Nintendo Switch (originally released on August 7th 2018 in Europe and North America).
How to download Software updates for Flipping Death on the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Flipping Death on the Nintendo Switch manually, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Flipping Death – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: October 2nd 2018 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- this update fixes “all of the main issues” reported by players following launch
- Additional notes: unfortunately, no proper patch notes are provided, which means it’s unclear which issues were fixed.
- Source: Zoink Games (Twitter)