Today’s Pokémon news: latest Pokémon anime series news, but also…
- Pokémon GO
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX
- Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?
Pokémon anime series
Here’s the preview for the next episode of the Pokémon anime series, which airs on Sunday in Japan (April 5th):
Also, The Pokémon Company have announced that Pokémon: Black & White is coming to Pokémon TV on Friday (April 3rd). Here’s some details:
In this 14th season of Pokémon the Series, Ash decides to go on a journey through the distant Unova region. There, he discovers Pokémon he’s never seen before…and that he can’t wait to catch! He may have Pikachu at his side, along with new friends Iris and Cilan, but he’ll still need plenty of new Pokémon on his team if he wants to challenge Unova’s expert Gym Leaders. His quest to become a Pokémon Master just got even tougher!
Source: The Pokémon Company
To celebrate the addition of Johto Pokémon designs to the Pokémon Shirts service, four new t-shirts have been added to Pokémon GO. They feature the following Pokémon:
You can find those shirts in the Style Shop, and you can buy them for 200 Coins each.
GO Battle League
Heads up for players interested in the GO Battle League: the Ultra League round of Season 1 is now live!
Source: Niantic (Twitter)
Niantic have announced some more changes to Pokémon GO in light of the Coronavirus pandemic:
- Exercise: you can track your steps indoor with Adventure Sync so activities like cleaning your house and running on a treadmill count toward game achievements. We’re going to make improvements to Adventure Sync so it works even better with indoor movement and activities.
- Social: we’re enhancing our in-game virtual social features to enable players to stay in touch when they can’t meet in real life. You’ll soon be able to team up with friends and take on Raid Battles together in Pokémon GO from the comfort of home.
- Explore: we’re also looking into how we can help players virtually visit and share memories about their favorite real-world places, until they can once again visit them in person.
- Live Events: we’re re-imagining what it means to participate in a Niantic live event this summer, and putting our creative energy towards bringing the excitement directly to your home. That means we’re working on an entirely new way to enjoy Pokémon GO Fest. More details coming soon!
Click here for mor details!
A new “bundle” is now available in the Store. It costs only 1 Coin, and it includes 50 Great Balls.
Source: Niantic (Twitter)
Niantic have shared some details about the various Events planned for April:
- Shadow Entei and The Shadowy Threat Grows Special Research
- April Research Breakthrough encounter: Alolan Exeggutor with bonus Stardust
- Pokémon Spotlight Hour and Mystery Bonus Hour
Click here for more details!
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX
Here’s the latest video for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX:
Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?
Here’s the preview for the next episode of Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?, airing this Sunday (April 5th) in Japan: