Today’s Pokémon news: new update releasing next week for Pokémon Duel, but also…
- Pokémon Detective Pikachu
- Pokémon TCG
- Pokémon merchandise
- Pokémon Sun and Moon (anime)
- Pokémon Kids TV
- Game Freak
Next week, Pokémon Duel will get another Software update. It will bring the game to Ver. 7.0.12, and will provides the following game balance fixes:
- Hyper Beam: damage increased from 140 to 160
- Earthquake: damage increased from 140 to 170
- Ice Punch: damage increased from 100 to 130
- Hammer Arm: damage increased from 140 to 150
- Ice Punch: damage increased from 70 to 80
- Venoshock: damage increased from 120 to 150
- Wild Charge: damage increased from 130 to 150.
- Shocking Suction Cups: damage increased from 70 to 90
- MP increased from 1 to 2
- Flash Cannon: damage increased from 100 to 120
- Tri Attack: damage increased from 80 to 100
- Tri Attack: damage increased from 60 to 80
- Tri Attack: damage increased from 40 to 60
- Thunder Punch increased from 60 to 130
- Thunder Punch: damage increased from 50 to 90
- Power Zap: damage increased from 20 to 60
- Hydro Pump: damage increased from 120 to 160
- Bite: damage increased from 70 to 100
- Bite: damage increased from 60 to 80
- Bite: damage increased from 60 to 90
- Water Gun: damage increased from 30 to 60
- Noxious Fang: damage increased from 90 to 110
- Ice Fang: damage increased from 80 to 100.
- Tentacle Sting: damage increased from 100 to 120
- Dynamic Punch: damage increased from 100 to 130
- Water Gun: damage increased from 40 to 70
As usual, you can find more details about the various Software updates for Pokémon Duel on this page!
Pokémon Detective Pikachu
It has been announced that Pokémon Detective Pikachu is getting a home release in September in the UK. As in the United States, the retail release will come a bit later:
- Digital: September 2nd
- Retail (Blu-Ray, DVD): September 16th
The retail release will include a promo card featuring Detective Pikachu.
The Pokémon Company have announced that the next expansion for the Pokémon Trading Card Game, Hidden Fates, will be released on August 23rd. It will include the following cards:
- first Tag Team trio, with Moltres & Zapdos & Articuno GX
- Shiny Pokémon, such as Mewtwo-GX and Charizard-GX
- Over 150 cards
- 8 more new Pokémon-GX: Gyarados-GX, and more
- 15 Trainer cards
- Over 75 Shiny Pokémon
Here’s the list of product that will be available on August 23rd:
- Hidden Fates Pin Collection—Available August 23, this collection includes one of two foil promo cards featuring the Legendary Pokémon Mewtwo or the Mythical Pokémon Mew, one of two collector’s pins featuring Mewtwo or Mew, and three Hidden Fates booster packs.
- Hidden Fates Tin—On September 6, players can choose from three special tins that spotlight Charizard-GX, Gyarados-GX, or Raichu-GX. Each tin includes a foil Pokémon-GX card showcasing one of these three Pokémon, as well as four Hidden Fates booster packs.
- Hidden Fates Elite Trainer Box—Releasing on September 20, the Hidden Fates Elite Trainer Box includes one full-art foil promo card featuring Moltres & Zapdos & Articuno-GX and 10 Hidden Fates booster packs. It also includes Pokémon TCG accessories like card sleeves, dice, a player’s guide, and more.
The following will also be sold, at a later date:
- Hidden Fates Poké Ball Collection
- Hidden Fates Premium Powers Collection.
Source: The Pokémon Company PR
Here’s some pictures of the latest set of Pokémon Putitto figures, this time focusing on Team Rocket:
Source: The Pokémon Company
Pokémon Sun and Moon (anime)
Here’s the latest video for the Pokémon Sun and Moon anime series:
Pokémon Kids TV
Here’s the latest video from the Pokémon Kids TV YouTube Channel:
Here’s the latest video from the Game Freak YouTube Channel: