Othello: Software updates (latest: Ver. 1.1.0)
In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Othello on Nintendo Switch (originally released on the Nintendo eShop on March 3rd 2017 in Europe and Japan, and March 23rd 2017 in North America).
How to download updates for Othello for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Othello on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Othello – Ver 1.1.0
- Release date: March 21st 2018 (North America) / March 28th (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- List of changes:
- Fixes issues with the display, preventing you from playing the game normally
- Fixes a glitch causing the game to freeze right after launching it
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Arc System Works