Ace of Seafood: Software updates (latest: Ver. 1.0.1)
In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Ace of Seafood on Nintendo Switch (originally released on the Nintendo eShop on February 22nd 2018 in Europe, North America, and Japan).
How to download updates for Ace of Seafood for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Ace of Seafood on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Ace of Seafood – Ver 1.0.1
- Release date: March 28th (Europe, North America) / March 29th (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- It will be fixed that the camera rotation by gyro is reversed left and right.
- Fixed the bug that an error occurs during breeding when you have more than 140 creatures.
- List of changes:
- Fixes camera rotation using the gyroscope, where left and right were reversed
- fixes a glitch that occurs during breeding when you have more than 140 creatures
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Nussoft (Twitter)