Octodad: Deadliest Catch – Software updates (latest: Ver. 1.0.2)
In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Octodad: Deadliest Catch on Nintendo Switch (originally released on the Nintendo eShop on November 11th 2017 in Europe and North America).
How to download updates for Octodad: Deadliest Catch for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Octodad: Deadliest Catch on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Octodad: Deadliest Catch – Ver. 1.0.2
- Release date: January 3rd 2018 (North America) / January 4th 2018 (Europe)
- Patch notes:
- List of changes:
- adds support for the Video Capture feature
- provides various bug fixes
- Additional notes: you can find the complete list of games currently supporting the Video Capture feature on this page!
- Source: Young Horse Studios (Twitter)