During the Nintendo Direct in Japan, Nintendo introduced several games coming to the Nintendo eShop of the Nintendo Switch. We already knew about most of them, but Nintendo did provide release windows for them, which is why we used that opportunity to update the Upcoming Releases page!
Here’s the line-up:
- Maison de Maou / Unholy Heights (Mebius): already available in Japan. Western release is unconfirmed at this point, but since the Nintendo 3DS version was released in Europe and North America, it’s quite likely this Nintendo Switch version also will;
- Kamiko (Flyhigh Works / Skipmore): already available in Japan, and actually playable in English right now. Circle Ent. has already more or less confirmed a European and North America release;
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap (DotEmu): releasing on April 18th worldwide;
- Thumper (Drool): releasing in May in Japan (and most likely in Europe and North America too). A game that was previously announced for the platform, but without any release window;
- De Mambo: releasing in June in Japan (and most likely in Europe and North America too). This one was announced for the Nintendo Switch shortly after the Nintendo Switch Presentation in January.
Here’s the segment dedicated to Nintendo eShop games on Nintendo Switch from the Nintendo Direct presentation:
Next, here’s a trailer and some screenshots for Kamiko (courtesy of Famitsu):
And finally, a video of the opening song:
Nintendo SwitchのDLソフトの神巫女-カミコ-のOPを聴いた瞬間、まあ箏で弾こうとしますわなw 二重奏とかにした方が余裕があってイイんだけどとりあえず。 pic.twitter.com/b1uU5eUG2Q
— 沖政一志 (@okimasakazushi) April 13, 2017