Today’s Nintendo news: NES Classic Hoodieder on Merchoid, but also…
- Dr Kawashima’s Devilish Brain Training: Can you stay focused?
- Kirby’s Blowout Blast
- Ever Oasis
- Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition
NES Classic Hoodie
Today, Merchoid starte taking pre-order for one deliciously nerdy hoodie, inspired by the NES Classic / NES Mini. It features the same colour scheme as the now-discontinued elusive console, complete with “Power” and “Reset” buttons at the bottom right. Interested? You can pre-order it right now on Merchoid, for £44.99/€54.99/$54.99.
Here’s the official description and some pictures for this NES Classic Hoodie:
Zip up, plug in and play. Revisit childhood memories with the Nintendo: NES Classic Hoodie. Utilising the original colour pallet of the entertainment system, this slick greytone hoodie is ideal for those looking to show off their gaming pedigree.
Side scrolling through an 8-bit universe with only two options A or B, precision and skill were what was required to be a NES gaming champion. Featuring clean lines, body panelling, two front pockets and NES button detailing on the front, its elegant design will ensure it becomes an instant classic. Boost your wardrobe and 1-Up your style with one simple click. Player 1, press buy now.
Dr Kawashima’s Devilish Brain Training: Can you stay focused?
Here’s a commercial for Dr Kawashima’s Devilish Brain Training: Can you stay focused?, finally releasing in Europe on July 28th:
Kirby’s Blowout Blast
Today, Nintendo uploaded the third Tips and Tricks video for Kirby’s Blowout Blast. This one gives some tips about the boss battles found in the game:
- Kracko: try jumping while spitting whatever you just inhaled, or you may completely miss your target! Don’t forget you can also evade some of his attacks simply by kneeling down;
- Lololo: before he even begins to move, inhale the star blocks near him to have something to spit at him right from the beginning! If your timing is right, you could defeat him pretty fast!
- King Dedede: instead of trying to attack him right away, it may be a good idea to simply wait until he’s done with his series of attack to fight back. Also, when he’s doing his giant inhaling attack is the right time to attack;
- Lololo & Lalala: try jumping over the gaps on the map, in order to land right behind the two bosses. That way, you can inhale the block they’re pushing around and spit it back at ’em!
- Kracko Jr.: don’t forget you can jump even after inhaling something;
- Giant King Dedede: after he’s done his hammer attack, hurry up to inhale all the stars and spit back at him all at once, for maximum damage!
Here’s the video:
Kirby’s Blowout Blast (3DS – eShop) is already available worldwide!
Here’s plenty of screenshots for the Japanese version of Ever Oasis, now available in Japan:
Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition
Here’s the latest episode of Nintendo’s web series, with Yoiko (the comedy duo Shinya Arino, of Game Center CX is part of) playing Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition: