Today, we have the release date for not one, but two upcoming (and long-awaited) titles on the Nintendo eShop: Armikrog and Jotun: Valhalla Edition!
Sporting a simply gorgeous art style, Armikrog is a unique stop motion clay animated point and click adventure game. Your goal is to help Tommynaut and his blind alien talking dog Beak-Beak to escape from a mysterious fortress. Naturally, you will have to solve plenty of puzzles to do so!
Here’s some of the people who worked on it:
- Doug TenNapel (creator of Earthworm Jim): character design
- Ed Schofield and Mike Dietz. (creators of The Neverhood): development
- Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite): voice actor
- Rob Paulsen (Pinky and the Brain): voice actor
- Michael J. Nelson (Mystery Science Theater 3000): voice actor
- Terry Scott Taylor: composer
Here’s a trailer for the game, along some pictures:
Armikrog will be released on August 23rd in Europe and North America, and will cost 9.99€ / 8.99. You will need at least 2 421.9MB of free space on your Wii U or external HDD to download it.
Jotun: Valhalla Edition
Back in March, we learned that Jotun: Valhalla Edition was headed to Wii U. In case you missed the initial announcement, it’s an enhanced edition of the game, featuring some extra: click here for more details and a trailer!
Today, Thunder Lotus Games sent a press release to announce that the game was finally ready, and that it would be released in a couple of weeks in Europe and North America: September 8th, to be more precise!
Source: Thunder Lotus Games PR
Our Upcoming Releases page has been updated!