- Proposal No. 1: Distribution of Surplus (how the company will use the money earned during the past Fiscal Year)
- Proposal No. 2: Partial Amendment to the Articles of Incorporation
- Proposal No. 3: Election of Five Directors
- Proposal No. 4: Election of Four Directors Who Are Audit and Supervisory Committee Members
- Proposal No. 5: Determination of Compensation Payable to Directors (Excluding Directors Who Are Audit and Supervisory Committee Members)
- Proposal No. 6: Determination of Compensation Payable to Directors Who Are Audit and Supervisory Committee Members
And it looks like everything went fine, as all the proposals were approved by shareholders. That includes the election (and re-election) of the following Directors:
- Tatsumi Kimishima (Director and President, Representative Director)
- Genyo Takeda (Technology Fellow)
- Shigeru Miyamoto (Creative Fellow)
- Genyo Takeda (General Manager of the Entertainment Planning & Development Division, Supervisor of Business Development Division, Development Administration & Support Division).
- Shuntaro Furukawa (new candidate, previously General Manager, Corporate Planning Department)
Unfortunately, Nintendo didn’t provide the results of the votes, which are the most important things from the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders.
They allow us to see the approval rate of each Director, which is pretty important for Tatsumi Kimishima, Genyo Takeda, and Shigeru Miyamoto in particular. Since they’re at the top, it’s their approval rate that will drop if shareholders are not happy with how and where the company is going.
Right after the 76th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, a meeting of the Board of Directors was held, and the following people were appointed and assumed office as Representative Directors:
- Tatsumi Kimishima: Representative Director, Director and President
- Genyo Takeda: Representative Director, Technical Fellow
- Shigeru Miyamoto: Representative Director, Creative Fellow
You can find more details about the 76th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders at the source link!