On this page, you will find all there is to know about Software updates for NicoNico on Nintendo Switch (originally released on July 13th 2017 in Japan).
How to download Software updates for NicoNico on the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for NicoNico on the Nintendo Switch manually, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title.
Click here for more Software updates!
NicoNico – Ver. ???
- Release date: August 3rd 2018 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
This update adds the following features:
- view comments history (videos-only)
- User / Channel NG settings (videos, livestreams)
- watch livestreams (viewing-only, cannot broadcast)
- Resume Playback (videos-only, Premium Members-only)
- Double Speed Playback (videos-only, Premium Members-only)
- Volume Setting (videos, livestreams)
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: official website