On this page, you will find all there is to know about Software updates for R.B.I. Baseball 18 on Nintendo Switch (originally released on June 14th 2018 in Europe and North America, and June 21st 2018 in Europe)
How to download Software updates for R.B.I. Baseball 18 on the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for R.B.I. Baseball 18 on the Nintendo Switch manually, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title.
Click here for more Software updates!
R.B.I. Baseball 18 – Ver. ???
- Release date: July 24th 2018 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Fix for Free Agents or Legends disappearing after overwriting Franchise rosters
- Fix for save data corruption
- Additional bug fixes and optimizations
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: official website