Soedesco have announced that their latest game for the Nintendo Switch, Monster Crown (a monster taming RPG developed by Studio Aurum) will be released on October 12th in Europe and North America. It will be available via the Nintendo eShop and at retail.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some pictures (boxart + screenshots) for the game:
Unravel Crown Island’s dark story as you create your own monster legacy. With a history of sadistic rulers and heroic saviors, the island faces another threat in the form of a malicious young woman seeking power. It’s up to you and the monsters you make pacts with to prevent the return of tyranny. Will your decisions make you a savior or a dark messiah?
- Make pacts with monsters to receive their protection in return for shelter
- Breed and fuse over 200 base monsters to create your own new species
- Travel across Crown Island with your monster allies to uncover a dark world
- Choose a pivotal decision that will drastically change the ending and post-game
- Play online to battle and trade, and have your new species reach across the globe
Monster Crown (Switch) comes out on October 12th in Europe and North America.
Source: Soedesco PR