During today’s Nindie Showcase Spring 2018, several indie games were announced for the Nintendo Switch, and one of them is none other than Mark of the Ninja: Remastered. As the name implies, it’s a remaster of the critically acclaimed stealth action game by Klei Entertainment, originally released back in 2012.
Ever wanted to feel like a true ninja, using silence, agility, and your wits to navigate beautifully designed 2D levels, with gorgeous scenery and flowing animation? Then this is most definitely a game for you.
Mark of the Ninja: Remastered lets you play as a ninja with cursed tattoos, that give you heightened senses. Every situation you encouter allows you to choose between different options: will you remain in the shadows, or will you turn into a brutal, yet deadly silent, assassin?
Here’s a trailer:
Here’s the list of key features:
- Remastered HD visuals, audio, cutscenes and effects
- Includes “Mark of the Ninja” Special Edition Expansion (Additional story level, new character, additional items, and developer commentary!)
- True Stealth Experience – Player-centric gameplay rewards choice, be it finishing the game without killing anyone or assassinating all who stand in your way
- Stunning Visuals – Unique 2D visual style featuring award-winning animation and hand-painted environments
- Deep Experience – Each level has three score challenges, optional objectives and hidden collectibles. A diversity of unlockable abilities, items and playstyles allow exploring many avenues of play
- New Game Plus – Finish the game and unlock this mode, offering new challenges and rewards
Finally, here’s a couple of artworks:
Mark of the Ninja: Remastered (Switch – eShop) comes out this Fall in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Nindie Showcase Spring 2018 / Nintendo PR