Mark of the Ninja: Remastered announced, out this Fall
During today’s Nindie Showcase Spring 2018, several indie games were announced for the Nintendo Switch, and one of them is none other than Mark of the Ninja: Remastered. As the name implies, it’s a remaster of the critically acclaimed stealth action game by Klei Entertainment, originally released back in 2012.
Ever wanted to feel like a true ninja, using silence, agility, and your wits to navigate beautifully designed 2D levels, with gorgeous scenery and flowing animation? Then this is most definitely a game for you.
Mark of the Ninja: Remastered lets you play as a ninja with cursed tattoos, that give you heightened senses. Every situation you encouter allows you to choose between different options: will you remain in the shadows, or will you turn into a brutal, yet deadly silent, assassin?
Here’s a trailer:
Here’s the list of key features:
- Remastered HD visuals, audio, cutscenes and effects
- Includes “Mark of the Ninja” Special Edition Expansion (Additional story level, new character, additional items, and developer commentary!)
- True Stealth Experience – Player-centric gameplay rewards choice, be it finishing the game without killing anyone or assassinating all who stand in your way
- Stunning Visuals – Unique 2D visual style featuring award-winning animation and hand-painted environments
- Deep Experience – Each level has three score challenges, optional objectives and hidden collectibles. A diversity of unlockable abilities, items and playstyles allow exploring many avenues of play
- New Game Plus – Finish the game and unlock this mode, offering new challenges and rewards
Finally, here’s a couple of artworks:
Mark of the Ninja: Remastered (Switch – eShop) comes out this Fall in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Nindie Showcase Spring 2018 / Nintendo PR