On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Legends of Amberland: The Forgotten Crown on Nintendo Switch (originally released on April 20th 2020 in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Legends of Amberland: The Forgotten Crown – Ver. ???
- Release date: July 28th 2020 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- updates almost all of the game’s graphics assets
- all 3D visuals (monsters, landscapes, dungeons, items, locations, etc.) have been significantly improved in both resolution and quality.
- a myriad of improvements
- fixes both big and small to the UI
- improvements to mechanics and other elements (most notably the shop/magic shop prices)
- difficulty level rebalancing
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Pineapple Work
How to download updates for Legends of Amberland: The Forgotten Crown for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Legends of Amberland: The Forgotten Crown, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.