On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Kemono Heroes on Nintendo Switch (originally released on February 27th 2020 in Europe, North America, and Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Kemono Heroes – Ver. ???
- Release date: July 2nd 2020 (North America, Europe) / July 3rd 2020 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Hanako no longer throws Fudemaru’s talismans.
- Cactus monsters won’t become stuck in the ground.
- Fixed error that allowed players to skip straight to the boss during the second playthrough of the stage.
- Fixed issue that caused lag when throwing too many kunai at once.
- Frame rate no longer randomly drops.
- The moon falling will now correctly result in everyone dying.
Crashes, freezes, and locks
Start of game
- No softlock if new players join during the intro cutscene or title screen.
- Fixed issue where the game would lock if a player disconnects during Continue screen.
- Players who disconnect during Continue screen and then reconnect will now appear correctly.
- No softlock if a player leaves at the start of the fight.
- Fixed issue that caused game to crash when a new player connects before the fight starts.
- Fixed issue that caused game to crash when players connect or disconnect while the moon medallion is flying during second loop playthrough.
- Characters no longer spawn on top of each other in 4-player mode.
- If the party defeats a boss with only one player left, the continue screen will show the correct player character in the following screen.
- Fixed issue where a player who dies and isn’t revived in time caused the remaining living player(s) to die and respawn the fallen player.
- Characters will now spawn correctly when playing stages that do not have a number (ex: boss stages, cloud stage).
- Characters no longer randomly fly across the screen during the first stage after finishing the first half of the game.
- New players will now spawn with the correct weapon loadout (Hooks, Bombs, unlockables, etc.)
- New players who enter during fight will now correctly spawn with their characters in flying animation.
- Characters now correctly appear when new players enter during the fight.
- Achievement “Kijimuna” can now be unlocked by changing into the fishing enemy as Fudemaru and fishing an enemy.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Nintendo
How to download updates for Jump Rope Challenge for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Jump Rope Challenge, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.