On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for A Dark Room on Nintendo Switch (originally released on April 12th 2019 in Europe and North America, and May 7th 2020 in Japan).
Click here for more Software updates!
A Dark Room – Ver. ???
- Release date: June 30th (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- adds the Game Boy-inspired look from the Japanese release of the game.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Circle Ent. (Twitter)
How to download updates for A Dark Room for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for A Dark Room, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.