Jotun: Valhalla Edition (Switch): Software updates (latest update: Ver. ???)
In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Jotun: Valhalla Edition on Nintendo Switch (originally released on April 26th 2018 in Japan, and April 27th 2018 in Europe and North America).
How to download updates for Jotun: Valhalla Edition for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Jotun: Valhalla Edition on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Jotun: Valhalla Edition – Ver. ???
- Release date: May 3rd 2018 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No official patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- adds support for the Screenshot feature
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Thunder Lotus (Twitter)