On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Into the Breach on Nintendo Switch (originally released on August 28th 2019 in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Into the Breach – Ver. ???
- Release date: August 3rd 2020 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- adds 9 languages (French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese)
- adds full touch UI
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Subset Games (Twitter)
How to download updates for Into the Breach for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Into the Breach, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.