Today’s Indie news: update coming soon for 3Souls, but also…
- Futuridium EP Deluxe (New Nintendo 3DS)
One month ago, 3Souls Episode 1: Nelesa came out in Europe and North America. Since then, the developers have been hard at work on the other two episodes, but also on an update for Episode 1.Today, Red Column sent a press release to give some details about that very update.
Here’s the list of changes that will be included in Ver. 1.1.0 of 3Souls:
- Two new languages: French and Italian;
- Rush Respawn: you can now chose to continue from the moment just before your death, instead of having to restart from the beginning of the leve;
- More Vault options: ML-Rules, Memories and “8 Seconds of Nindies”
- Easter egg: the “8 Seconds of Nindies” easter is now hidden, and need to be activated manually;
- Wheel portal balanced: more intuitive and forgiving;
- Lightball portal balanced: accept light and darker colors;
- ML-Rules position changed: those are not in the way of the players anymore;
- Framerate: fixed a glitch that would impact the framerate in some stages with ventilator shafts;
- Remove any trial and error;
- Minor adjustments meant to improve the gameplay experience
Source: Red Column PR
Futuridium EP Deluxe (New Nintendo 3DS)
Today, MixedBag Games announced that Futuridium EP Deluxe would be released on September 8th in North America, and September 15th in Europe. The game will cost 7€, and will be cross-buy: buy one version, get the other for free. Already own Futuridium EP Deluxe on Wii U? You will automatically get it for your New Nintendo 3DS without you having to do anything.
— MixedBag (@MixedBagGames) August 29, 2016
In case you’re wondering: yes, this version of the game runs at 60FPS… even with 3D activated!
Our Upcoming Releases page has been updated!