During the past few months, Level-5 has been teasing a new entry in the Inazuma Eleven series. Earlier this week, Level-5 applied for the Inazuma Eleven Ares trademark in Europe, and it turns out it’s indeed for the new Inazuma Eleven game.
During the Level-5 Vision 2016, Level-5 showed a Pilot Anime for Inazuma Eleven Ares. Here it is:
Unfortunately, Level-5 didn’t say anything about the game, not even the platform it will be released on. However, it’s pretty safe to assume that the NX platform will get it, most likely alongside a mobile version on iOS and Android.
During the livestream, a bracelet/watch called Eleven Band was revealed: it’s a NFC accessory that works with the Inazuma Eleven Ares game. For example, it can record the number of steps you made, and then transform those steps into a stats boost for your character. But first, you need to link it to the game, and register one of your players on it. You can also use the Eleven Band as a watch if you want.
Next, some details about Inazuma Eleven Ares itself. This new story takes place both after the event of the very first Inazuma Eleven game, and in an alternate universe. There’s three different protagonists:
- Ryouhei Haizaki (voiced by Hiroshi Kayami)
- Asuto Inamori (voiced by Ayumu Murase)
- Yuuma Nosaka (voiced by Jun Fukuyama)
And here’s some more characters:
- Sasuke Kosoumaru (voiced by Yuuki Kaji)
- Tetsunosuke Goujin (voiced by Shunsuke Katauchi)
- Norika Umihara (voiced by Mei Kayano)
- Masakatsu Hyori (voiced by Yuka Terasaki)
- Hiro Okuiri (voiced by Natsuki Hanae)
- Tatsuya Michinari (voiced by Ryouhei Kimura)
- Takahiro Bansaku (Takahiro Sakurai)
- Takashi Iwato (voiced by Kenta Miyake)
- Kirina Hiura (voiced by Souma Saitou)
- Handa Hattori (voiced by Haruka Tomatsu)
- Kinun Chou (voiced by Yuichi Nakamura)
- Anna Mikado (voiced by Rie Takahashi)
In the game, each school has its own sponsor, and it looks like this will have an impact on the story.
The main theme of the game is “Teppen e Dash”, by pugcat’s. You can hear it in the Pilot Anime above!
A new anime series was confirmed, and will debut in Summer 2017. A series of short anime videos called “Locker Room” will be released via internet (most likely YouTube), and a special Inazuma Walker program (with Akihiro Hino) will be livestreamed.
Finally, details about the Inazuma Eleven Ares project/game:
- General Director / Concept / Screenplay: Akihiro Hino
- Music: Yasunori Mitsuda
- Character Design: Takuzou Nagano
- Animation Production: OLM
Here’s some pictures, courtesy of Famitsu:
And here’s screencaps from the official website:
Finally, here’s what Axel Blaze (confirmed a few days ago) will look like in Inazuma Eleven Ares:
Source: Level-5 Vision
Additional details courtesy of Gematsu.