Inazuma Eleven Ares: latest set of details and screenshots (anime story, Override)
Today, the official website for Inazuma Eleven Ares was once again udpated, providing us with some more details and screenshots. This time, the focus is on the anime story and Override techniques!
Inazuma Eleven Ares – RPG Parts
The game will let you relive the story from the anime series, with key moments such as:
- Inamori Asuto and Zhao Jin Yun: just before the match against Seishou Gakuen, Inamori Asuto receives instructions from Zhao Jin Yun, who asks Inakuni Raimon to go through his special training;
- Kidou Yuuto and Haizaki Ryouhei: those two have come to watch the match of Inkuni Raimon against Teikoku Gakuen. Kidou Yuuto tells Haizaki Ryouhei about the horror that is Kagayama, a coach he’s pretty familiar with.
- Sakuma Jirou and Fudou Akio: a scene where those two, who came to Teikoku Gakuen as part of the reinforcement committee, fall under the influence of Kageyama;
- Eisei Gakuen: with the players from Eisei Gakuen behind him, Tatsuya reaches his hand to someone…
- Endou Mamoru: the legenday goalkeeper. Yes, he does appear in this game, just like in the anime series!
Inazuma Eleven Ares – Match Parts
This time, Level-5 introduces a new gameplay element known as Override. If you fulfill the right conditions (such as having players learning specific skills/techniques), you can combine several Hissatsu techniques in order to create one powerful technique.
Here’s an example:
- if you combine Fire Tornado and Triangle Z, you end up with Bakunetsu Storm (lit. Explosive Storm).
- if you combine three The Wall hissatsu techniques, you end up with Rensa The Wall
- if you combine two Eternal Blizzard with one Shiro Usagi Dash (lit. White Rabbit Dash), you end up with Triple Blizzard
As you can imagine, there’s plenty of possible combinations!
Inazuma Eleven Ares (Switch) comes out this Fall in Japan.