Fan of tabletop games? Good news: your console with a Tabletop mode is getting some tabletop games from Asmodee Digital (who certainly know a thing or two about tabletop games).
As announced during the latest Nintendo Direct presentation, they’re bringing the following tabletop games to the Nintendo Switch (the console with a Tabletop mode):
- Carcassonne (out in December)
Build a medieval world in a full adaptation of the award-winning Carcassonne, complete with 3D maps, solo mode, 4-player local multiplayer, and the game’s famous expansions available as DLC.
- Fun and tactical gameplay adapted from the award-winning Carcassonne board game
- Additional strategic layers compared to the physical version
- Gather your friends and try to be the best tactician!
- Solo mode and up to 4 players on local
- The Lord the Rings: Living Card Game (2019):
Build your deck and face the Dark Forces of Sauron! Battle spiders, orcs, Ringwraiths, and more as you journey through Middle-earth, earning cards and devising new tactics along the way. In The Lord of the Rings: Living Card Game, players lead their own fellowship of heroes through immersive quests, each with its own unique narrative and challenges.
- The Lord of the Rings: Living Card Game adapts the strategic gameplay of Fantasy Flight Games’ award-winning Living Card Game to create an all-new, never-before-seen experience unique to digital platforms
- With numerous cards available day one and more on the way, decks in The Lord of the Rings: Living Card Game are fully customizable. Build the perfect deck to topple your foes
- Lead a team of up to three heroes through five distinct quests, with many more to come
- The Lord of the Rings: Living Card Game introduces an innovative economy system built around preset card packs. Get the cards you want to play with and enjoy all the depth and customization of card games
- Pandemic (out in 2019)
Discover the Nintendo Switch adaptation of the famous board game, Pandemic! As skilled members of a disease-fighting team, you must keep four deadly diseases at bay while discovering their cures.
- A family-friendly cooperative game
- Simple to understand, fun and challenging
- 7 Role Cards With Unique Abilities
- An adaptation of the award-wining board game and player favorite since its initial release in 2008
- Munchkin (out in 2019)
- Catan (out in 1019)
If that’s not enough tabletop games for your console with a Tabletop mode, don’t worry, Asmodee Digital has even more tabletop games up their sleeves to satiate your appetite for tabletop games on Nintendo Switch (the one console with a Tabletop mode for Tabletop games, that can also be used for non-tabletop games!).
The Upcoming Games page has been updated with all those tabletop games!