Today, Nintendo and Intelligent Systems shared details about what’s coming to Fire Emblem Heroes during the latest Feh Channel presentation. We were told it would be a “very relaxing” one, but there certainly was a lot announced during this presentation, so let’s get right on to it!
1st Anniversary events
First, illustrations from various artists who provided character designs for Fire Emblem Heroes were shown:
To celebrate the Fire Emblem Heroes 1st Anniversary, the following events will go live on February 2nd:
- 1st Anniversary Log-in Bonus. It allows you to get 2 Orbs each day, up to 10 times (so 20 Orbs in total) (available until February 17th)
- Double EXP & SP Event (available until February 9th)
- Special Maps: Daily Maps. There will be a new Daily Map every day for 25 days in a row. Available on Normal and Hard, and you get Orbs by clearing them on each difficulty level. You can earn a total of 50 Orbs by clearing all the maps on both difficulty levels (available until February 26th)
- 1st Anniversary Present: 50 Orbs for all players, as a Special Log-in Bonus (available until March 8th)
But that’s not all: on February 4th, the Developer Challenge event will start. It’s basically a set of Special Maps featuring teams created by the developers themselves.
Then, on February 9th, the Daily Grand Hero Battle Revival event will start. Every day, a returning Grand Hero Battle will go live for just one day:
- Ursula, the Blue Crow
- Michalis, the Ambitious King
- Narcian, the Wyvern General
- Xander, the Paragon Knight (now with Infernal difficulty level!)
- Navarre, the Scarlet Sword
- Robin, the Mystery Tactician
- Lloyd, the White Wolf
There will also be GHB Elite Quests at the same time!
On the same day, a set of Special Maps will also go live: Special Training. Those are basically there to help you train your units (with tons of EXP and SP to get), which is why they have lots of enemy reinforcements. The map change every day, with the following types of training available:
- The Workout
But before that, there will be another Hero Fest, starting on February 2nd. It will feature 4 Heroes, with a 5% initial appearance rate for 5 ★ Focus Heroes (and 3% for 5 ★ Heroes).
Here’s the characters featured in this Summoning Focus:
- [5 ★ Focus] Ike, the Brave Mercenary (from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance). Voiced by Greg Chun. Artist: Kita Senri;
- [5 ★ Focus] Nephenee, the Fierce Halberdiers (from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance). Voiced by Julie Ann Taylor. Artist: HACCAN
- [5 ★ Focus] Sigurd, the Holy Knight (from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War). Voiced by Grant George. Artist: Sata;
- [5 ★ Focus] Lyn, the Brave Lady (from Fire Emblem). Artist: Yamada Kotaro.
New event – Tap Battle: Illusory Dungeon
On February 9th, a new type of event will go live, called Tap Battle: Illusory Dungeon. It’s basically a rhythm game, where you have to defeat enemies coming at you, complete with boss battles. You have to climb the floors of a 100-floor dungeon, with 1 stage containing 5 floors (so 20 stages in total). Of course, there’s various Modes (including Casual) and Difficulty Levels (including Normal).
The event will run from February 9rd to February 23rd, with Floor 41+ unlocking over time after Day 2. Oh, and don’t worry if your Heroes are not trained: anyone can participate in this event!
Legendary Hero Summoning Event #3
Check out this post for all you need to know!
New event – A Hero Rises
Experiencing voting withdrawal after the end of the Choose Your Legends: Round 2 event? Fret not, another similar event is coming soon, called A Hero Rises. Basically, players will be able to vote for their favourite Hero from Fire Emblem Heroes, and the most popular one will be distributed to all players as a 5 ★ Hero. Voting for this event starts on February 2nd, and lasts until February 20th. More details can be found in this post!
Source (Pictures): 4Gamer